Better Health Outcomes, Lower Health Costs.
1. Our ECS (Endogenous Cannabinoid System), is critical for optimising our health, healing, and well being.
To reduce health costs and improve health outcomes, we advocate supporting our ECS with non-psychoactive Cannabis (Cannabis that can't get you “high”) as a dietary supplement. Everyone should be able to benefit from brain/heart protection, bone growth stimulation, and the many other therapeutic qualities of cannabis. Thereby improving our health outcomes and reducing our health costs through sensible, cost effective, preventative medicine.
2. To enrol all willing patients with their GPs in the world's largest clinical trial of cannabinoid efficacy, based upon the time honoured method of clinical observation; and, to implement a Cannabis Cancer Care Program based upon NZ Farmed Cannabis and Hemp compounds.
3. To develop a collaborative, co-operative model of cannabinoid medicine for GPs utilising anonymised patient data technology.
Better Regional & Urban Development:
Better Business & Environmental outcomes.
Reduced taxes to incentivise business investment in a biological economy through the farming, research and development, of hemp and Cannabis derived products.
Thereby growing agricultural, educational, bio-industrial and bio-medicinal sectors of the economy, sustainably, based upon the farming, research, development, and commercialisation of Industrial Hemp and Cannabis Indica.
Offer farmers competitive, govt backed, loans from KiwiBank to diversify from dairy into clean Cannabis for Industrial use, Medicinal use, and Responsible adult use.
Better Education & Industry
Encourage tertiary institutions to develop scientific R&D programs for many thousands of medical, industrial, and nutritional products possible from Cannabis; thereby increasing educational and entrepreneurial opportunity, and value added business opportunities.
Better Social Outcomes.
1. To reduce our social costs and harms by legalising Cannabis use, and enrol all consenting users into the above mentioned clinical trial.
2. To educate the public and professional sectors on the correct use of the useful and therapeutic plants Industrial Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) and drug Hemp (Cannabis Indica), and the products thereof.
1. All Cannabis products sold for psychoactive use must go through independent third party testing for Safety and Quality assurance.
2. It will be an offence to supply youth with psychotropic cannabinoids, unless prescribed by a medical professional.
3. To emphasise cannabis' value as as food, fibre, medicine; and to de-emphasise psychotropic use by placing limitations on the sale and advertising of psychoactive products, and through honest public health education.
Lets improve things. The status quo is not working.